Here at Bathtime Mobility, we are constantly asked a wide range of questions on our fantastic range of baths with doors. For the mobility-limited or the physically-impaired, these walk-in baths are a fantastic way to prevent injury from the entering and exiting of the bath, and generally enjoy a more comfortable bathing experience.
So, we’ve decided to put together some of our most frequently asked questions to give you a little history, and a little more information, on our mobility conscious bath designs in general.
The Most Frequently Asked Questions, About Baths With Doors
- What Is The Best Material For A Bath With A Door? – Typically made of tough acrylic or fibreglass, these materials offer high levels of reliability, durability and longevity. The best mobility-conscious bath designs are treated with an anti-slip finish which also helps to prevent scuffs and scrapes damaging the bath itself.
- Can I Shower In My Bath? – If you choose to install a shower extension on an adjacent wall, then absolutely! With the simple installation of a shower rod and curtain around the edge of your bath, you can turn your bath with a door into a comfortable sit-down shower.
- How Long Have Baths With Doors Been Available? – Bathtubs with doors have been on offer for around 35 years, and are an incredible solution to the issue of impaired mobility. As demand increases, a wider and wider range of style are being created, which have caused these products to become easier-to-use and much more innovative in their design.
- Are These Types Of Baths Harder To Maintain? – Baths with doors require the same maintenance as existing baths and showers. As they are typically easier to access, these designs can even be easier to clean than their traditional alternatives.
- How Does Water Stay Inside The Bath? –One of the major concerns that our customers have is that the door will allow water to leak out onto the floor. Thanks to intelligent design, baths with doors feature a leak-proof door system. Once you have closed and locked the door behind you, the seal around the door is compressed and pressurised, and then becomes water-proof.Even with the door on your bathing solution, you can rest easy knowing that these mobility-aids are the perfect feature for your bathroom environment.
Find The Perfect Bath With Door Today, At Bathtime Mobility
Here at Bathtime Mobility, we are proud to offer one of the widest ranges, of the most high-quality products, in the entire country. We are dedicated to providing stylish and safe bathrooms for our customers, and we know that walk-in baths are the most comfortable component for your ideal easy-access bathroom.
For more information, please contact us directly on 0800 29 22 110, or book an appointment to visit our showroom in Henley-on-Thames. If you can’t make it that far, then why not ask about our incredible mobile showroom, and interact with your future walk-in bath before you buy!