If you’re looking for a bathing solution which allows incredibly easy-access, then you can do no better than the Universal walk-in bath. This model features a wide-opening bath door, which makes it perfect for wheel-chair and Zimmer frame users.
If you use a wheel-chair or frame, and have good upper body mobility, you can enjoy independent bathing by transferring onto the bath seat in a matter of moments. With fully thermostatic controls, you can relax and unwind in the perfect deep-soak bath.
The Fantastic Features Of The Universal Walk-In Bath
- A wide, easy-to-open door makes entering and exiting this bath a breeze – even for wheel-chair users!
- A comfortable seat, designed to make your experience as relaxing as possible.
- A non-slip base for the upmost safety whilst entering and exiting your walk-in bath.
- Completely thermostatic controls means the hot water is regulated at 40 degrees to avoid scalding, leaving you free to soak your worries away and relax your muscles.
- A twin-waste disposal system means that the Universal walk-in bath empties in a matter of moments. You don’t need to sit around waiting for the bath to empty forever, now you can bathe and get on with the rest of your day!
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
- H: 1130mm
- L: 1315mm
- W: 700mm
- 230 Litres
For more information regarding the Universal walk-in bath, please contact Bathtime Mobility directly on 0808 274 1708 – alternatively, you can fill in our easy-to-use contact form, and we’ll call you back at a time that is completely convenient to you.
Remember, if our Absolute Mobility Showroom in Henley-On-Thames is too out-of-the-way for you, and you would like to see our walk-in baths or showers before you buy, then we are more than happy to bring our Mobile Showroom to you!