Seen this product cheaper elsewhere? Let us know and we will price match and give you £50 off! (Proof of quote required)
Bathtime Mobility have been installing specialist disabled bathrooms and shower rooms for many years, and are very proud of the fact that the same installation teams have been with us from day one. They have fitted many hundreds of wet rooms, walk-in baths, disabled bathrooms and shower rooms throughout the UK.
When you first contact us:
You will find it refreshing to talk to people who actually understand your situation and who are able to answer most installation and product questions as well as any VAT exemption queries you may have, prior to giving more detailed information and practical final solutions by way of our Free Survey and Initial Assessment Visit.
Our Free Assessment and Installation Survey Visit:
Bathtime Mobility, have always been independent, and have never been tied to any one manufacturer, so our advisor will be more than happy to discuss any requirements you or the other members of the family may have, prior to recommending the safest and most practical bathing and showering solutions for all.
Whether it be, a simple bath replacement, a complete wet room, or a more bespoke tailor made luxury bath or shower room, Bath-Time Mobility have the experience and imagination to fulfil all of your requirements to your complete satisfaction.
We will advise on any electrical, plumbing, tiling and small buildings works, that may be required and give practical information on whether pumps may be required for increased water-flow pressures or for waste purposes on level access and wet room shower solutions.
A detailed plan is then drawn up of how your proposed bathroom will look, and priced to the penny for the works that need to be undertaken.
Once you have decided to proceed, the goods will be placed on order and a second inspection, survey is carried out by our installation department. Once the products are in stock we will phone and confirm in writing a start time and date of commencement, which we will always endeavour to honour.
Our trained installers will arrive promptly and first of all discuss all details of the installation agreed. If at this stage you require additional works or amendments to the original installation program, this can be agreed on at this time or at any future time even after the installation. We aim to fulfil our client’s wishes at all times.
The rubbish is removed prior to the installation beginning and any toileting facility required throughout the installation process is also catered for.
On completion of the installation, our installers will go through another demonstration of all the chosen installed products, before handing you your guarantees.
Beware Of Companies that sub-contract:
Unlike most companies that sub contract their installation services, Bathtime Mobility prefer to be in total control of the whole installation process. This allows us to start, continue and finish the installation in one go, without breaks or leaving site to go onto other jobs, as un-fortunately so many do.
Companies that sub contract their installation teams ask for 90% of the full contract value on delivery, even before anything has been started, this only leaves 10% of the contract value to be collected on completion. Our customers however retain 50% until completion, guaranteeing that we would have to make sure the job is done to their satisfaction prior to them releasing the final balance.
Guarantees and Warranties and Service:
Bathtime Mobility guarantees the workmanship of the installation for one year, not withstanding manufacturers warranties that may be for a longer period of time. An ongoing service and / or maintenance agreement may be taken out to warrant these particular cases.