Even the simplest tasks that we were able to manage when we were younger can get increasingly difficult as we get older. For those of us who do end up suffering from limited ability, even everyday tasks like bathing and showering can be hard. If you fail to make the most of bath lifts for the elderly, then your relaxing bath time could actually start to make your entire day much more stressful.
With a bath lift, or other mobility-conscious bathing solution, you’ll be able to enjoy a truly relaxing bath time which can have real effects throughout the rest of your day.
5 Great Reasons To Install A Bath Lift For The Elderly
- Regain Your Independence – A bath lift or other mobility-focused feature could be a great addition to your bathroom. Not only will they provide high levels of safety, but they can be much more comfortable as well.
As bath lifts enable you to get in and out of the bath easily, you have the power to bathe when you wish. You won’t need anyone to help you in and out, and you might be surprised how much of an impact that will have on your daily routine.
- Save Money! – Bath lifts are an extremely cost-effective way to eliminate the need to install a walk-in bath. Although these other features have their own range of advantages, a bath lift is much cheaper and quicker to install. Furthermore, the belt itself can be retracted on many models, allowing for conventional bath use.
- Improved Safety – Bath lifts are incredible safe features which can gently and comfortably lower you in and out of a bathtub. This means that you can relax and enjoy the real benefits of your bath time. If you suffer from mobility issues, then stressing about getting in and out of the bath can really ruin your day, and certainly destroy the relaxing atmosphere that you need in the bath; with a bath lift, you can enjoy your bathing like you were meant to.
- Incredibly Comfortable – There is no better feeling than submerging yourself into a relaxing bath. In the past, most mobility aids for the bathroom have really limited the amount of enjoyment that you can gain from a bath, but modern bath lifts for the elderly can help you to truly enjoy the benefits of a great bath. A warm bath can really provide a range of great benefits associated with soaking your aching muscles.
- Easy To Use – On average, these bath lifts can be installed in an extremely short period of time. They are exceptionally easy to use and can be controlled by portable or connected hand controls. This means that you are always in control when you’re in the bath, out of the bath, or somewhere between the two.
Get In Touch With Bathtime Mobility, For The Best Bath Lifts For The Elderly
If you’re looking for a wide range of reliable, safe and comfortably bath lifts for the elderly, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our professional team today on 03300 882 237. If you’re in the area, why not arrange to visit our appointment only showroom in Henley-on-Thames to get some hands-on time with your chosen bathroom features.