Investing in disability bathroom design for your home can help to give improved independence and greater accessibility for those with disabilities. Before you jump into getting a specialist disability bathroom, there are some important things to consider and understand before making the investment. If you are considering a specialist bathroom but aren’t sure where to begin, then keep reading for some great tips on what to look out for.
Features Of Great Disability Bathroom Design
Consider installing a wet room into your bathroom, as this is an ideal option for a wheelchair user. It allows them to access all the features of a bathroom with ease. It also doesn’t make the bathroom look overly customised either, so it can be used by the whole family. Here are some of the great benefits of installing a wet room!
- A professionally installed wet room will last much longer than a standard bathroom. This is such a great advantage of a wet room; it truly is an investment that will stand the test of time.
- Having a wet room is extremely easy to maintain. Once you have one properly fitted they are so easy to keep clean and look after.
- One of the main and most important benefits that a wet room offers is its accessibility. Wet rooms that incorporate disability bathroom design elements really allow a wheelchair user to easily move around the bathroom independently.
- Deciding to invest in a wet room for your bathroom can transform an old and tired bathroom into an well functioning and contemporary space in your house.
- A wet room creates an environment which is most importantly safe for those with a disability, and those who don’t.
- A wet room can be fitted in almost any bathroom space! It can be made to fit specific standards much easier then you may think.
Whether you decide that you’re after a disability shower and toilet or if you need a full wet room, there are some important features that you must consider in the bathroom! These features are the fittings that allow a person with a disability to manoeuvre around the bathroom with greater ease.
Installing hand and grab rails provide safety, and must not be over looked! You can achieve complete independence with a disability designed bathroom, that doesn’t have to be overbearing with simplistic features and contemporary designs.
Professional Disability Bathroom Design From Bathtime Mobility
At Bathtime we can offer you a fully functioning disability bathroom design for your home, which never compromises on quality. Our experience in providing superb disabled bathrooms means that we will be able to make sure we find the right bathroom for you! We can tailor a bathroom to meet your households individual needs. So you can rest assured that our professionals at Bathtime Mobility will leave you with a bathroom that is safe, stylish and perfect for you!
If you would like more information or you have any questions for our team at Bathtime Mobility, then make sure you get in touch today! Give us a call on 0800 29 22 110!